After last weekend’s bitter defeat to Newcastle in controversial circumstances, Arsenal will be hoping for a comfortable win when they host Burnley at home on Saturday.
Last Sunday’s 1-0 away defeat at St James’ Park ended the Gunners’ unbeaten start in the English Premier League and missed them the chance to move level on points with leaders Man City.
Burnley go into this daunting clash having lost nine of their first 11 league games this season, equaling a club record set in 1904 in League Two.
Below we present the best ones Live TV streaming services so you can watch all the action live, wherever you are in the world.
Arsenal vs Burnley: When and where?
Arsenal host Burnley at the Emirates Stadium in north London on Saturday November 11th. Kickoff is scheduled 3:00 p.m. GMT (10:00 a.m. ET, 7:00 a.m. PT, 2:00 a.m. AEDT).
Here’s how to watch the Arsenal vs Burnley game online from anywhere using a VPN
If you’re unable to watch the game locally, you may need another way to watch it – this is where using a VPN can come in handy. A VPN is also the best way to prevent your ISP from throttling your speeds on game day by encrypting your traffic. It’s also a good idea if you’re traveling and connected to a Wi-Fi network and want to add an extra layer of privacy for your devices and logins.
A VPN allows you to virtually change your location on your phone, tablet or laptop to gain access to the game. So if your internet provider or cell phone provider has assigned you an IP address that incorrectly shows your location in a restricted zone, a VPN can fix this problem by assigning you an IP address in your correct, unlocked area. Most VPNs, like ours Editor’s Choice, ExpressVPNMake it really easy to do this.
Using a VPN to watch or stream sports is legal in any country where VPNs are legal, including the US, UK and Canada, as long as you have a legitimate subscription to the service you are streaming. You should make sure your VPN is set up correctly to prevent leaks: Even if VPNs are legal, the streaming service can terminate the account of anyone it deems to be circumventing correctly applied blackout restrictions.
Looking for other options? Be sure to check out some of the other great products VPN offers is currently taking place.
Live stream Arsenal vs Burnley in the USA
The Arsenal vs Burnley game on Saturday will be streamed peacock. You will need a Peacock Premium or Premium Plus account to watch the game live.
Can I live stream the Arsenal vs Burnley game in the UK?
Due to the traditional 3pm kick-off cutoff on Saturday, no broadcaster is permitted to broadcast this game live in the UK. This prohibits the broadcast of matches in the region at this time to protect viewing figures across the English football pyramid.
This also means that if you’re traveling around the UK for leisure or work, you probably won’t be able to watch the game like you normally would at home thanks to geoblocking.
However, there is a way around this. By using a VPNAs explained above, you can set the location to a country where the game will be broadcast and go from there.
Live stream of the Arsenal vs Burnley game in Canada
If you want to stream Arsenal vs Burnley live in Canada, you will need to subscribe to Fubo Canada. The service has exclusive rights for this Premier League season.
Live stream of the Arsenal vs Burnley game in Australia
Football fans Down Under can watch this EPL game on streaming service Optus Sport, which will be broadcasting every single Premier League game live in Australia this season.
Quick tips for streaming the Premier League via a VPN
- With four variables at play – your ISP, browser, video streaming provider and VPN – your experience and success streaming EPL games may vary.
- If you don’t see your desired location as the default option for ExpressVPN, try using the “Search by city or country” option.
- If you’re having trouble receiving the game after turning on your VPN and setting it to the correct viewing area, there are two things you can try for a quick fix. First, log in to your streaming service subscription account and ensure that the address registered for the account is an address in the correct viewing range. If not, you may need to change the physical address on file in your account. Second, some smart TVs – like Roku – don’t have VPN apps that you can install directly on the device itself. Instead, you’ll need to install the VPN on your router or the mobile hotspot you use (such as your phone) so that every device on its Wi-Fi network now appears in the correct viewing location.
- All of the VPN providers we recommend have helpful instructions on their main page for quickly installing the VPN on your router. In some cases, with smart TV services, after you install a cable network’s sports app, you may be asked to confirm a numeric code or click a link that is sent to your email address on file for your smart TV. A VPN on your router also helps here, as both devices then appear to be in the correct location.
- And remember that browsers can often reveal a location despite using a VPN. Therefore, make sure you use a privacy-focused browser to log into your services. We usually recommend Brave.