A great match that ends up seeing injuries play a huge role
The Cleveland Browns and Baltimore Ravens play their second matchup of the season as the AFC North continues to be the class of the NFL. Injuries appear to be a big story, as they were in Game 1, with some key players questionable and at least one key Cleveland player out.
The Browns are grateful that Deshaun Watson will take snaps at quarterback instead of rookie Dorian Thompson-Robinsonengaged from the first match, but OL Dawand Jones being outside is a big concern for Jed Wills And Jack Conklin both on injured reserve.
The final injury report also shows some important players as questionable:
Browns injury report
- David Bell – Knee – outside
- Marquise Goodwin – Concussion – Absence
- Dawand Jones – Knee, Shoulder – Outdoor
- Greg Newsome – Groin – Questionable
- Pierre Strong – Hamstring – Questionable
Losing Strong along with the rest of the offensive players would really limit the team’s depth and rotation. We’ll likely see at least one offensive lineman and one receiver elevated for Sunday. Strong and Newsome were limited during Friday’s practice.
Ravens injury report
- OT Morgan Moses – Shoulder – Questionable
- CB Jalyn Armour-David – Illness – Questionable
- CB Marlon Humphrey – Hamstring – Questionable
- RB Keaton Mitchell – Hamstring – Questionable
While there are some really big names on Baltimore’s roster, only Humphrey was limited in practice Friday. The other three were on the list of full participants.
How do you think the Browns’ injuries will impact this game? Join the comments section below to discuss your thoughts, worries and concerns.