The No. 8 Alabama Crimson Tide (8-1) take on a familiar opponent when they visit the Kentucky Wildcats (6-3) in an SEC showdown on Saturday, November 11, 2023 at Kroger Field.
Offensively, Alabama ranks 72nd in the FBS with 382.2 yards per game. Meanwhile, its defense ranks 26th in total defense (325.4 yards allowed per contest). Kentucky is averaging 353.4 total yards per game on offense this season (93rd). A total of 347.2 yards are now allowed per contest (43rd place).
More information can be found below, including how to watch this match on ESPN.
Watch college football all season long on Fubo and ESPN+!
Information about the Alabama vs. Kentucky game
- Date: Saturday, November 11, 2023
- Time: 12:00 p.m. ET
- Channel: ESPN
- Live broadcast: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Lexington, Kentucky
- Venue: Kroger Field
Check out all of this season’s college football action on Fubo and ESPN+!
How to watch Week 11 games
Key Stats Alabama vs. Kentucky
|382.2 (81.)||Out of. Yards Avg. (Rank)||353.4 (99th)|
|325.4 (22nd)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||347.2 (39.)|
|162.8 (60.)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||141.2 (87th)|
|219.4 (79.)||Avg. Pass yards (rank)||212.2 (88.)|
|8 (14.)||Sales (rank)||10 (30.)|
|11 (87.)||Takeaways (rank)||12 (74.)|
Leader in Alabama statistics
- Jalen Milroe has 1,836 passing yards for Alabama, completing 64.8% of his passes and recording 13 touchdowns and five interceptions this season. He also contributed on the ground with 297 rushing yards (33 YPG) on 97 carries and nine rushing touchdowns.
- Jase McClellan has carried the ball 136 times for a team-high 632 yards on the ground and reached the end zone five times.
- Roydell Williams carried the ball 73 times for 395 yards (43.9 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Jermaine Burton had 26 catches for 537 yards (59.7 yards per game), leading the team so far this season. As a receiver, he reached the end zone five times.
- Isaiah Bond caught 28 passes, averaged 46.7 yards per game and scored three touchdowns.
- Amari Niblack has totaled 218 yards, 12 throws and three touchdowns so far this year.
Top of Kentucky Stats
- Devin Leary has thrown for 1,905 yards (211.7 yards per game) this season, completing 57% of his passes and collecting 18 touchdown passes with seven interceptions.
- The team’s top rusher, Re’Mahn Davis, has carried the ball 148 times for 903 yards (100.3 per game) while scoring nine touchdowns. He also caught 19 passes for 227 yards and five touchdowns.
- Jutahn McClain caught 26 carries and totaled 138 yards with one touchdown.
- Tayvion Robinson has 31 receptions this season and his team-high receiving yards is 462 (51.3 yards per game). He was targeted 43 times and scored three touchdowns.
- Dane Key has 28 receptions (on 49 targets) for 431 total yards (47.9 yards per game) and four touchdowns this year.
- Barion Brown’s 64 targets resulted in 32 catches for 358 yards and two touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed Alabama or Kentucky gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts and more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.