This weekend’s selection of English Premier League fixtures sees Mauricio Pochettino’s interim side Chelsea host defending champions Man City at Stamford Bridge.
The Londoners go into this big game after a chaotic 4-1 derby win against nine-man Spurs. It was a remarkable game in which striker Nicolas Jackson wasted many good chances and still managed to prevent a hat-trick.
Chelsea’s recent record against Man City is pathetic, with the Sky Blues having won their last six meetings. However, Pochettino’s coaching record against them isn’t too bad as the Argentine has managed six wins and three draws in his teams’ matches.
City go into this clash having secured qualification for the last 16 of the Champions League with a 3-0 win over Swiss Young Boys on Tuesday.
Below we present the best ones Live TV streaming services so you can watch all the action live, wherever you are in the world.
Chelsea vs. Man City: When and where?
Chelsea host Manchester City at Stamford Bridge on Sunday November 12th. Kickoff is scheduled 4:30 p.m Clock GMT local time. That is 11:30 a.m. ET or 8:30 a.m. PT in the US and Canada and 3:30 a.m. AEDT on Monday in Australia.
Here’s how you can watch the Chelsea vs Man City game online from anywhere using a VPN
If you’re unable to watch the game locally, you may need another way to watch it – this is where using a VPN can come in handy. A VPN is also the best way to prevent your ISP from throttling your speeds on game day by encrypting your traffic. It’s also a good idea if you’re traveling and connected to a Wi-Fi network and want to add an extra layer of privacy for your devices and logins.
A VPN allows you to virtually change your location on your phone, tablet or laptop to gain access to the game. So if your internet provider or cell phone provider has assigned you an IP address that incorrectly shows your location in a restricted zone, a VPN can fix this problem by assigning you an IP address in your correct, unlocked area. Most VPNs, like ours Editor’s Choice, ExpressVPNMake it really easy to do this.
Using a VPN to watch or stream sports is legal in any country where VPNs are legal, including the US, UK and Canada, as long as you have a legitimate subscription to the service you are streaming. You should make sure your VPN is set up correctly to prevent leaks: Even if VPNs are legal, the streaming service can terminate the account of anyone it deems to be circumventing correctly applied blackout restrictions.
Looking for other options? Be sure to check out some of the other great products VPN offers is currently taking place.
Live stream of the Chelsea vs Man City game in the USA
Sunday’s game between Chelsea and Man City will be streamed on USA Network, which you can access as part of your cable package or on the Internet NBC Sports website with a valid login and can be streamed on Sling TV and other more expensive streaming TV services.
Live stream of the Chelsea vs Man City game in the UK
The Premier League rights in the UK are between Sky Sports, Amazon Prime Video and TNT Sports (formerly known as BT Sport). Chelsea vs Man City is exclusive to Sky Sports and will be shown on Sky Sports Main Event, Premier League and Ultra channels. If you already have Sky Sports as part of your TV package, you can stream the game via the Sky Go app, but cord cutters should set up a Now account and Now Sports membership to stream the game.
Live stream of the Chelsea vs Man City game in Canada
If you want to live stream this game in Canada, you will need to subscribe to Fubo Canada. The service has exclusive rights for this Premier League season.
Live stream of the Chelsea vs Man City game in Australia
Football fans Down Under can watch this EPL game on streaming service Optus Sport, which will be broadcasting every single Premier League game live in Australia this season.
Quick tips for streaming the Premier League via a VPN
- With four variables at play – your ISP, browser, video streaming provider and VPN – your experience and success streaming EPL games may vary.
- If you don’t see your desired location as the default option for ExpressVPN, try using the “Search by city or country” option.
- If you’re having trouble receiving the game after turning on your VPN and setting it to the correct viewing area, there are two things you can try for a quick fix. First, log in to your streaming service subscription account and ensure that the address registered for the account is an address in the correct viewing range. If not, you may need to change the physical address on file in your account. Second, some smart TVs – like Roku – don’t have VPN apps that you can install directly on the device itself. Instead, you’ll need to install the VPN on your router or the mobile hotspot you use (such as your phone) so that every device on its Wi-Fi network now appears in the correct viewing location.
- All of the VPN providers we recommend have helpful instructions on their main page for quickly installing the VPN on your router. In some cases, with smart TV services, after you install a cable network’s sports app, you may be asked to confirm a numeric code or click a link that is sent to your email address on file for your smart TV. A VPN on your router also helps here, as both devices then appear to be in the correct location.
- And remember that browsers can often reveal a location despite using a VPN. Therefore, make sure you use a privacy-focused browser to log into your services. We usually recommend Brave.